The 2nd Annual Lenox Holiday Tree Walk is on view in downtown Lenox!
Local artists & businesses have created unique trees that form a beautiful lit walk on Main Street and through downtown.
Each tree shows the creativity and community spirit of our town.
Have fun with the Pickle Scavenger Hunt by locating a good luck pickle on every tree!
(Kids can get a candy cane reward at The Lenox Chamber, M-F, 10-4)
Snap a photo with your favorite tree and tag us on social media: #LightUpLenox, #LenoxWinterland, #LenoxCulturalDistrict
We thank everyone for joining in the fun. Have a safe and happy holiday season.
The Walk is a collaboration with the Lenox Chamber of Commerce, The Town of Lenox and the Lenox Cultural District.
We wish to Thank Pignatelli Electric for their work in getting our trees to shine!
Here’s a sampling of some of the gorgeous & inventive trees!
Download the EXPLORE LENOX APP for a walking tour and see all the trees!
The White Trees
(6 feet tall), Main Street
Starting at the corner of Main & Housatonic Streets (across from Lilac Park) and walking toward the Lenox Library:
- “In Community We Trust,” decorated by Isha Nelson. Sponsored by Lee Bank
- “The Lenox Collection,” decorated by The Church Street Inn
- “Flying South for the Winter,” decorated by the Lenox Chamber
- 33 Main Street Inn– Annie Selke Luxury Lodging
- Annie Selke Shop
- Carolyn Valenti, Sponsored by Canyon Ranch
- Frelinghuysen Morris House & Studio
- “Angels Amongst Us,” decorated by Diane Firtell, Sponsored by Adams Community Bank
- Mass Audubon’s Pleasant Valley Wildlife Sanctuary
- Lenox Memorial Middle & High Schools
- “25 Days of Oscar,” decorated by Katherine Oakes, Sponsored by the Berkshire Music School
- Ventfort Hall
The Green Trees
(4 feet tall), Housatonic, Church & Walker Streets:
- Church on the Hill Assembly House, 169 Main St. (Arthur Oliver, Barbara Sims & Ellen Merritt.)
- Piretti Real Estate, 22 Walker Street
- Lenox Print & Mercantile, 11 Housatonic Street
- Janet Pumphrey Photography Gallery, 17 Housatonic Street
- Purple Plume, 35 Church Street
- Laurie Donovan Designs, 63 Church Street
- Oliva! Gourmet Olive Oils, 67 Church Street
- The Gifted Child, 72 Church Street
- Ventfort Hall, 104 Walker Street