The 2021 Lenox Farmer’s Market will be held every Friday, May 28th through October 1st, from 1-5 pm in downtown Lenox!
If you are interested in participating as a vendor, please fill out this APPLICATION.
Visit our market at 21 Housatonic Street, in the lot in front Ceri Boutique. We’ll have an assortment of produce, sweets, artisanal & specialty food items and crafts.
New this year, live music!
(More acts to be announced soon)
- May 28: Greg Boover and David Joseph (Guitar and Vocal Duo)
- June 4: Dan Pena-Ariel (Japanese Koto)
- June 11: Aimee Van Dyne (Guitar and Vocals)
- June 18: Dan Pena-Ariel (Japanese Koto)
- June 25: Greg Boover and David Joseph (Guitar and Vocal Duo)
Note: Current regulations only allow service animals at the market with their owners.